- Warns you of items containing allergens you set up for family members' allergies
- Warns if item is not good for your family's dietary needs (Diabetic, Heart, Etc.)
- Warns you if an item, in your kitchen or on your grocery list, has been recalled.
- Simple to set up by picking dietary needs. Diabetic, Heart Health, Weight Loss, etc. KitchenAttendant does the rest by letting you know when you are about to make the wrong choice.
- Don't have health issues but want to try something healthy like Keto, Vegan, Paleo, etc.? Yup! We do that too.
- Easy to use mobile app allows you to scan an item's barcode and KitchenAttendant will give you the heads up.
- Not enough time in the day? No matter where you are, you can connect to your KitchenAttendant and choose a list or recipes for the week and build a shopping list from the ingredients you need.
Have more questions?
Pre Order Now
- Get paid to use it. You get paid .10, for every qualified item you scan out, towards your next shopping trip. The average household uses 11 items per day. That's $33.00 per month! Remember: KitchenAttendant is only $14.99 per month.
- Automatically sends coupons to items on your grocery list to the store you shop at
- Get the best possible coupons direct from manufacturers. Automatically!
- Warns you when buying an item you already have.
- Helps you cut down on waste by reminding you to use items that are getting old and helping you find recipes to "get rid" of items before they expire.
Schedule a quick 15 minute call with a KitchenAttendant rep and ask away.
Schedule a Call